Several Part Time Positions Available
Inquire in person or call 734-433-4226 for an interview.
Click for details.
EXPERIENCED BAKER/PASTRY CHEF
Zou Zou’s currently has an open position for an experienced baker/pastry chef
- Weighing flour and other ingredients to prepare dough
- Shape dough to prepare different types of pastries
- Mix various ingredients to create fillings for a variety of dessert bars and pastries (e.g. marshmallow, caramel sauce, chocolate ganache, etc.)
- Prepare cakes, to include gluten free, and vegan
- Recommend recipes to renew our seasonal bakery menu offerings
- Track food supplies as needed
- Experience as a Baker, Pastry Chef or similar role
- Familiarity with all professional kitchen equipment, including mixers, blenders, dough sheeters
- Understanding of food safety practices
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to remain calm and focused in a fast paced environment
- Ability to get along with others
- Certification from a culinary school is a plus but not required
Are you looking for work? Apply at the Zou
SEVERAL OPENINGS AVAILABLE
[ ] Restaurant/kitchen experience, preparing food to order
[ ] You must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi- task
[ ] Must be high energy and self-motivated
[ ] Have good customer service skills
[ ] Have a positive attitude and work well with others
[ ] Be able to take direction
If you can check these boxes please come in, pick up an application and let’s talk. Pay up to $15+ per hour
101 Main St.
Chelsea, MI 48118
Mon - Saturday: 8 am - 6 pm
Sunday: 8 am - 3 pm
ABOUT THE ZOU
Established in 1998, Zou Zou's has become one or Chelsea's premier networking hubs and eatery. It is a family run, and family loved business. Proud to be part of the Chelsea community for 21 years!